Report NEP-HEA-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott A. Carson, 2006. "Modern Health Standards for Peoples of the Past: Biological Conditions by Race in the American South, 1873 â€“ 1919," CESifo Working Paper Series 1879, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Estevan, Fernanda, 2006. "Mortality Risks, Education and Child Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 5972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel G. Sullivan & Till von Wachter, 2006. "Mortality, mass-layoffs, and career outcomes: an analysis using administrative data," Working Paper Series WP-06-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2006. "How did schooling laws improve long-term health and lower mortality?," Working Paper Series WP-06-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rajeev Ahuja, 2005. "Health Insurance for the poor in India: An analytical study," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 161, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2006. "Relative Efficiency of Health Provision: a DEA Approach with Non-discretionary Inputs," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/33, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2006. "Persistence in Infant Mortality: Evidence for the Indian States," IZA Discussion Papers 2488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klasen, Stephan, 2006. "Poverty, Undernutrition, and Child Mortality: Some Inter-Regional Puzzles and their Implications for Research and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 2509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).