Afghanistan - Poverty, Vulnerability, and Social Protection : An Initial Assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wily, Liz Alden, 2003. "Land Rights In Crisis: Restoring Tenure Security In Afghanistan," Issues Papers 14649, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Grace, Jo, 2004. "Gender Roles In Agriculture: Case Studies Of Five Villages In Northern Afghanistan," Case Studies 14637, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Schutte, Stefan, 2004. "Urban Vulnerability In Afghanistan: Case Studies From Three Cities," Case Studies 14632, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Pain, Adam, 2004. "Understanding Village Institutions: Case Studies On Water Management From Faryab And Saripul," Case Studies 14639, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "How to Compare Apples and Oranges: Poverty Measurement Based on Different Definitions of Consumption," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(1), pages 25-42, March.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Tesliuc, Emil D. & Lindert, Kathy, 2004. "Risk and vulnerability in Guatemala: a quantitative and qualitative assessment," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 30154, The World Bank.
- Coke, Alexia, 2004. "Wheat Seed And Agriculture Programming In Afghanistan: Its Potential To Impact On Livelihoods," Case Studies 14631, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jorgensen, 2000.
"Social risk management : a new conceptual framework for social protection and beyond,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
21314, The World Bank.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jørgensen, 2001. "Social Risk Management: A New Conceptual Framework for Social Protection, and Beyond," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 529-556, August.
- Subramanian, S. & Deaton, A., 1994.
"The Demand for Food and Calories,"
175, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.