Afghanistan : State Building, Sustaining Growth, and Reducing Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pain, Adam. & Goodhand, Jonathan., 2002. "Afghanistan : the current employment and socio-economic situation and prospects," ILO Working Papers 993522183402676, International Labour Organization.
- Klein, Michael, 2003. "Ways out of poverty : diffusing best practices and creating capabilities - perspectives on policies for poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2990, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:352218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 967-1014
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dani Rodrik, 2003. "Growth Strategies," NBER Working Papers 10050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2003. "Growth Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Cohen & Marcelo Soto, 2002. "Why are Some Countries so Poor?: Another Look at the Evidence and a Message of Hope," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 197, OECD Publishing.
- Grace, Jo, 2004. "Gender Roles In Agriculture: Case Studies Of Five Villages In Northern Afghanistan," Case Studies 14637, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coke, Alexia, 2004. "Wheat Seed And Agriculture Programming In Afghanistan: Its Potential To Impact On Livelihoods," Case Studies 14631, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Pain, Adam & Lautze, Sue, 2002. "Addressing Livelihoods In Afghanistan," Issues Papers 14647, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Marianne Fay & Danny Leipziger & Quentin Wodon & Tito Yepes, 2003. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : The role of infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3163, The World Bank.
- Rubin, Barnett R., 2000. "The Political Economy of War and Peace in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1789-1803, October.
- Binswanger, Hans P.*Aiyar, Swaminathan, 2003. "Scaling up community-driven development : theoretical underpinnings and program design implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3039, The World Bank.
- Friedman, Eric & Johnson, Simon & Kaufmann, Daniel & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 2000. "Dodging the grabbing hand: the determinants of unofficial activity in 69 countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 459-493, June.
- Pain, Adam, 2004. "Understanding Village Institutions: Case Studies On Water Management From Faryab And Saripul," Case Studies 14639, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .