The Political Economy of War and Peace in Afghanistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MAYSTADT, Jean-François, 2007.
"Does inequality make us rebel? A renewed theoretical model applied to South Mexico,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007081, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-François, MAYSTADT, 2007. "Does inequality make us rebel ? A renewed theoretical model applied to South Mexico," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- James Boyce, 2003. "Aid, Conditionality, and War Economies," Working Papers wp70, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ana María Ibañez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia,"
HiCN Working Papers
150, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ibáñez, Ana María & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 161356, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Ana María Ibáñez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011465, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jean-François Maystadt, 2008. "Does inequality make us rebel? A revisited theoretical model applied to South Mexico," HiCN Working Papers 41, Households in Conflict Network.
- James K. Boyce, 2004. "Aid, Conditionality, and War Economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Gavrilova, Evelina, 2014. "Income and Livelihoods in the War in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 113-131.
- World Bank, 2004. "Afghanistan - State Building, Sustaining Growth, and Reducing Poverty : A Country Economic Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14360, The World Bank.
- Barakat, Sultan. & Wardell, Gareth., 2002. "Capitalizing on capacities of Afghan women : women's role in Afghanistan's reconstruction and development," ILO Working Papers 993513303402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:351330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Wimmer & Conrad Schetter, 2003. "Putting state-formation first: some recommendations for reconstruction and peace-making in Afghanistan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 525-539.
- Janus, Thorsten, 2012. "Natural resource extraction and civil conflict," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 24-31.
- World Bank, 2005. "Afghanistan : State Building, Sustaining Growth, and Reducing Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7318.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:10:p:1789-1803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .