Scaling up community-driven development : theoretical underpinnings and program design implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Zyl, Johan & Barbosa, Tulio & Parker, Andrew N. & Sonn, Loretta, 1995. "Decentralized rural development and enhanced community participation : a case study from Northeast Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1498, The World Bank.
- Deepa Narayan, 2002. "Empowerment and Poverty Reduction : A Sourcebook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15239.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruben, Ruerd & Pender, John, 2004. "Rural diversity and heterogeneity in less-favoured areas: the quest for policy targeting," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 303-320, August.
- World Bank, 2004. "Afghanistan - State Building, Sustaining Growth, and Reducing Poverty : A Country Economic Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14360, The World Bank.
- Barbara Pozzoni & Nalini Kumar, 2005. "A Review of the Literature on Participatory Approaches to Local Development for an Evaluation of the Effectiveness of World Bank Support for Community-Based and Driven Development Approaches," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20203.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Yahaya, Muhammed Kuta & Adebowale, Gbenga & Arokoyo, Tunji & Kato, Edward, 2008.
"From the ground up: Impacts of a pro-poor community-driven development project in Nigeria,"
IFPRI discussion papers
756, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Kato, Edward, 2010. "From the ground up: Impacts of a pro-poor community-driven development project in Nigeria," Research reports Ephraim Nkonya, et al., International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:e273-e289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalanidhi Subbarao & Diane Coury, 2004. "Reaching Out to Africa's Orphans : A Framework for Public Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14909.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Galab, Shaik & Olsen, Tore, 2005. "Empowering Poor Rural Women In India: Empirical Evidence From Andhra Pradesh," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19123, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:214-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piero Conforti & Ugo Pica-Ciamarra, 2007. "Scaling-up community-driven development. Evidence from the Philippines," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 631-636.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Strategic Framework for Mainstreaming Citizen Engagement in World Bank Group Operations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21113.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:835-:d:136554 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2005. "Afghanistan : State Building, Sustaining Growth, and Reducing Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7318.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Development and Empowerment; Banks&Banking Reform; Health Economics&Finance; National Governance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Decentralization; ICT Policy and Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2004-08-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .