The Role and Nature of Non-Contributory Social Security in the Design of Social Protection Strategies for Older People in DCs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elwan, Ann, 1999. "Poverty and disability : a survey of the literature," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21315, The World Bank.
- Armando Barrientos, 2002. "Old age, poverty and social investment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1133-1141.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Sethuraman, S.V., 2001. "Social protection and the informal sector in developing countries : challenges and opportunities," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 24080, The World Bank.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jørgensen, 2001.
"Social Risk Management: A New Conceptual Framework for Social Protection, and Beyond,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 529-556, August.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jorgensen, 2000. "Social risk management : a new conceptual framework for social protection and beyond," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21314, The World Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Â¿Sirven las pensiones no contributivas?
by Rosangela Bando in Hacia el desarrollo efectivo on 2014-06-10 16:00:43
- Development that Works: Do non-contributory pensions work?
by Rosangela Bando in Eval Central on 2014-06-10 16:00:23
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Bando, Rosangela, 2016.
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 47-58.
- Rosangela Bando & Paul Gertler & Sebastián Galiani, 2014. "Non-contributory pensions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6497, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Rosangela Bando, 2014. "Non-Contributory Pensions," NBER Working Papers 19775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loumrhari, Ghizlan, 2016.
"Pensions sociales et réduction de la pauvreté. Le cas du Maroc
[Social pensions and reduction of the poverty. The case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 74076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial security; older people; senior citizens; non-contributory social security; social protection strategies; Pension funds; Economics; Social Welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .