Crisis management in Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Christofides & Maria Michael, 2013. "Exploring the public-private sector wage gap in European countries," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-53, December.
- Sanjeev Gupta, 1998. "Does Corruption Affect Income Inequality and Poverty?," IMF Working Papers 98/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Panos Tsakloglou, 2010.
"The distributional impact of in-kind public benefits in European countries,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 243-266.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009. "The distributional impact of in kind public benefits in European countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009. "The Distributional Impact of In Kind Public Benefits in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4581, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Mitrakos, Theodore, 1998. "On the Distributional Impact of Excise Duties: Evidence from Greece," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(1), pages 78-101.
- Margit Molnár, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation: What factors determine the success of consolidation efforts?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 123-149.
- Maura Francese & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2015. "Functional Income Distribution and Its Role in Explaining Inequality," IMF Working Papers 15/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas BUEHN & Friedrich SCHNEIDER, 2016.
"Size and Development of Tax Evasion in 38 OECD Coutries: What do we (not) know?,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Andreas Bühn & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "Size and Development of Tax Evasion in 38 OECD Countries: What do we (not) know?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4004, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Charumilind, Chutatong, 2002. "Economic Inequality and Its Socioeconomic Impact," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1477-1495, September.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & Vassilis T. Rapanos & Ioanna C. Bardakas, 2015.
"Does Fairness Matter for the Success of Fiscal Consolidation?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 197-219, May.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & Vassilis T. Rapanos & loanna C. Bardakas, 2014. "Does fairness matter for the success of fiscal consolidation?," Working Papers 180, Bank of Greece.
- Graham Pyatt & Chau-nan Chen & John Fei, 1980. "The Distribution of Income by Factor Components," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 451-473.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2010.
"Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes versus Spending,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 24, pages 35-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2009. "Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes Versus Spending," NBER Working Papers 15438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Hills & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Iva Tasseva, 2014. "A lost decade? Decomposing the effect of 2001-11 tax-benefit policy changes on the income distribution in EU countries," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- Anna Iara, 2015. "Wealth distribution and taxation in EU Members," Taxation Papers 60, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Pavlos Karanikolas & Stavros Zografakis, 2009. "Greek Farm Households: Income inequality, poverty and distributional impact of farm income," Working Papers 2009-08, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Margit Molnar, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 5. What Factors Determine the Success of Consolidation Efforts?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 936, OECD Publishing.
- Mark A Horton & George C. Tsibouris & Wojciech Maliszewski & Mark J Flanagan, 2006. "Experience with Large Fiscal Adjustments," IMF Occasional Papers 246, International Monetary Fund.
- Theodore Mitrakos & Panos Tsakloglou & Ioannis Cholezas, 2010. "Determining factors of youth unemployment in Greece with emphasis on tertiary education graduates," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 33, pages 21-62, May.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Ulrike Stein, 2013.
"Explaining Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1991-2010,"
32-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Ulrike Stein, 2013. "Explaining Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1991-2010," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 592, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gustav A. Horn & Fabian Lindner & Torsten Niechoj & Achim Truger & Henner Will, 2011. "Voraussetzungen einer erfolgreichen Konsolidierung Griechenlands," IMK Report 66-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Emanuele Baldacci & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2004. "Front-Loaded or Back-Loaded Fiscal Adjustments; What Works in Emerging Market Economies?," IMF Working Papers 04/157, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:studie:58-2018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.