Women’s Employment Transitions and Fertility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera & Paulo Henríquez, 1999. "Female labor supply in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 58, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep & Seth Sanders, 1994. "Empirical Regularities across Cultures: The Effect of Children on Woman's Work," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 328-347.
- Antel, John J, 1986. "Human Capital Investment Specialization and the Wage Effects of Voluntary Labor Mobility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 477-483, August.
- McLaughlin, Kenneth J, 1990. "General Productivity Growth in a Theory of Quits and Layoffs," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Alice Nakamura & Masao Nakamura, 1994. "Predicting Female Labor Supply: Effects of Children and Recent Work Experience," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 304-327.
- Fernández, Raquel & Fogli, Alessandra & Olivetti, Claudia, 2004.
"Preference Formation and the Rise of Women's Labour Force Participation: Evidence from WWII,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Fernandez & Alessandra Fogli & Claudia Olivetti, 2004. "Preference Formation and the Rise of Women's Labor Force Participation: Evidence from WWII," NBER Working Papers 10589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hwei-Lin Chuang & Hsih-yin Lee, 2003. "The Return on Women's Human Capital and the Role of Male Attitudes Toward Working Wives," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 435-459, April.
- Heather Antecol, 2003. "Why is there Cross-Country Variation in Female Labor Force Participation Rates? The Role of Male Attitudes Toward Family and Sex Roles," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-03, Claremont Colleges.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2002. "The Decision to Work by Married Immigrant Women: The Role of Extended Family Households," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-34, Claremont Colleges.
- Dex, Shirley, et al, 1998. "Women's Employment Transitions around Child Bearing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Vendrik, Maarten C. M., 2003. "Dynamics of a household norm in female labour supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 823-841, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evelyn Benvin & Marcela Perticara, 2007.
"Análisis de los cambios en la participación laboral femenina en Chile,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 22(1), pages 71-92, June.
- Evelyn Benvin & Marcela Perticara, 2007. "Análisis de los cambios en la participación laboral femenina en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv180, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
More about this item
KeywordsFertility; Childcare; Motherhood; Mothers; Participation; Women.;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:ilades:inv172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deilacl.html .