Análisis de los cambios en la participación laboral femenina en Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evelyn Benvin & Marcela Perticara, 2007. "Análisis de los cambios en la participación laboral femenina en Chile," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 22(1), pages 71-92, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fairlie, Robert W, 1999.
"The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 80-108, January.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt49c4n0fg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera & Paulo Henríquez, 1999. "Female labor supply in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 58, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- L. C. Gasparini, 2002.
"Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables: an application to labour informality in Argentina,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(18), pages 2257-2266.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2001. "Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables. An application to labor informality in Argentina," Working Papers 68, FIEL.
- Ronald L. Oaxaca & Michael R. Ransom, 1999. "Identification in Detailed Wage Decompositions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(1), pages 154-157, February.
- Marcela Perticara, 2006. "Women’s Employment Transitions and Fertility," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv172, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2004. "Decomposing differences in the first moment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 275-280, February.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hugo R. Ñopo & Natalia Winder, 2009.
"New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1131, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nopo, Hugo R. & Atal, Juan Pablo & Winder, Natalia, 2010. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2009. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4640, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:ecr:col070:41259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dewin Perez Fuentes & Nallydis Hernandez Miranda & Grace Angulo Pico, 2014. "Participacion femenina en el mercado laboral de Cartagena, 2008-2013," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, vol. 8(1), pages 5-29, July.
More about this item
Keywordsparticipación laboral femenina; descomposición microeconométrica;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:ilades:inv180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deilacl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.