General Productivity Growth in a Theory of Quits and Layoffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bewley, Truman, 2002. "Interviews as a valid empirical tool in economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 343-353.
- Clare Leaver & Gian Luigi Albano, 2004. "Transparency, Recruitment and Retention in the Public Sector," Economics Series Working Papers 219, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- O. Zeynep Akşin, 2007. "On valuing appreciating human assets in services," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 54(2), pages 221-235, March.
- Steven J. Davis & R. Jason Faberman & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010.
"Business Volatility, Job Destruction, and Unemployment,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 259-287, April.
- Steven J. Davis & R. Jason Faberman & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2007. "Business volatility, job destruction and unemployment," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Steven J. Davis & R. Jason Faberman & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2008. "Business Volatility, Job Destruction, and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 14300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Davis & R Jason Faberman & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2008. "Business Volatility, Job Destruction, and Unemployment," Working Papers 08-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Davis, Steven J. & Faberman, R. Jason & Haltiwanger, John, 2012.
"Labor market flows in the cross section and over time,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-18.
- Steven J. Davis & Jason Faberman & John C. Haltiwanger, 2011. "Labor Market Flows in the Cross Section and Over Time," NBER Working Papers 17294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcela Perticara & Claudia Sanhueza, 2010. "Womenâ€™s Employment after Childbirth," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv258, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Loewenstein, Mark A & Spletzer, James R, 1998. "Dividing the Costs and Returns to General Training," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 142-171, January.
- Marcela Perticara, "undated".
"Wage Mobility Through Job Mobility,"
ILADES-UAH Working Papers
inv141, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Marcela C. Perticara(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004. "Wage Mobility Through Job Mobility," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-14, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Marcela Perticara, 2004. "Wage Mobility Through Job Mobility," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 204, Econometric Society.
- Marcela Perticara, 2006. "Womenâ€™s Employment Transitions and Fertility," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv172, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1998. "Why not cut pay?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 459-490, May.
- Christofides, Louis N & McKenna, C J, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Duration in Canada," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 286-312, April.
- Nahum Biger & Steven Plaut, 2000. "Trade Secrets, Firm-Specific Human Capital, and Optimal Contracting," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 51-73, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:8:y:1990:i:1:p:75-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.