An Eye for an Eye: Impact of Sequelization and Comparison in Advertisements on Consumer’s Perception of Brands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Celsi, Richard L & Olson, Jerry C, 1988. " The Role of Involvement in Attention and Comprehension Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 210-224, September.
- Nedungadi, Prakash, 1990. " Recall and Consumer Consideration Sets: Influencing Choice without Altering Brand Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 263-276, December.
- Ravid, S Abraham, 1999. "Information, Blockbusters, and Stars: A Study of the Film Industry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(4), pages 463-492, October.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-955, December.
- van Dijk, Frans & Sonnemans, Joep & van Winden, Frans, 2001.
"Incentive systems in a real effort experiment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 187-214, February.
- Frans van Dijk & Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Winden, 1998. "Incentive Systems in a Real Effort Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-023/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frans van Dijk & Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Winden, 2000. "Incentive Systems in a Real Effort Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 272, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gresham, Larry G. & Bush, Alan J. & Davis, Robert A., 1984. "Measures of brand attitude: Are cognitive structure approaches really needed?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 353-361, September.
- Greenwald, Anthony G & Leavitt, Clark, 1984. " Audience Involvement in Advertising: Four Levels," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 581-592, June.
- Pechmann, Cornelia & Stewart, David W, 1990. " The Effects of Comparative Advertising on Attention, Memory, and Purchase Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 180-191, September.
- Pechmann, Cornelia & Ratneshwar, S, 1991. " The Use of Comparative Advertising for Brand Positioning: Association versus Differentiation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 145-160, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:02:p:267-285_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demirdjian, Z S, 1983. " Sales Effectiveness of Comparative Advertising: An Experimental Field Investigation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 362-364, December.
- Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst, 2003. "Why labour market experiments?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 399-406, August.
- Mohanbir S. Sawhney & Jehoshua Eliashberg, 1996. "A Parsimonious Model for Forecasting Gross Box-Office Revenues of Motion Pictures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 113-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:wp2010-08-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.