Education and Employment among Muslims in India: An Analysis of Patterns and Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Das, Maitreyi Bordia, 2008. "Minority status and labor market outcomes : does india have minority enclaves ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4653, The World Bank.
- Basant, Rakesh & Sen, Gitanjali, 2009.
"Who Participates in Higher Education in India? Rethinking the Role of Affirmative Action,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2009-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rakesh Basant & Gitanjali Sen, 2010. "Who Participates in Higher Education in India? Rethinking the Role of Affirmative Action," Working Papers id:2672, eSocialSciences.
- Basant, Rakesh & Sen, Gitanjali, 2012. "Parental Education as a Criterion for Affirmative Action in Higher Education: A Preliminary Analysis," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-01-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:11454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .