Diversity and multiculturalism as a strategy for strengthening Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the global market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Das, Maitreyi Bordia, 2008. "Minority status and labor market outcomes : does india have minority enclaves ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4653, The World Bank.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity Management; Micro; Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs); Global Market ; Multiculturalism ; WTO; Small Businesses ; Economy ; Labour Management; Human Resource Management in SMEs;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .