Report NEP-CSE-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gursoy, Guner, 2009. "A strategic shift of automobile manufacturing firms in Turkey," MPRA Paper 20233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerrit de Wit & Lorraine Uhlaner & Marta Berent-Braun & Ronald Jeurissen, 2010. "Family ownership, innovation and other context variables as determinants of sustainable entrepreneurship in SMEs: An empirical research study," Scales Research Reports H201006, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Engelstätter, Benjamin, 2009. "Enterprise systems and innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jeroen de Jong & Orietta Marsili, 2010. "Schumpeter versus Kirzner: An empirical investigation of opportunity types," Scales Research Reports H201004, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2010. "Resource Wealth, Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/124, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Takafumi Kurosawa & Tomoko Hashino, 2010. "From the Non-European Tradition to a Variation of Japanese Model of Competitiveness: the Japanese Modern Paper Industry since the 1870s," Discussion Papers 0919, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Perumal, Koshy, 2010. "Diversity and multiculturalism as a strategy for strengthening Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the global market," MPRA Paper 20194, University Library of Munich, Germany.