Enterprise systems and innovations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2006.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Miranda, Alfonso & Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia, 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 1-24.
- Bronwyn Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009.
"Innovation and productivity in SMEs: empirical evidence for Italy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 13-33, June.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Innovation and Productivity in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Italy," NBER Working Papers 14594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Innovation and productivity in SMEs. Empirical evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 718, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1998. "Estimating count data models with endogenous switching: Sample selection and endogenous treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 129-154, May.
- Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun & Love, James H., 2008. "Modelling the innovation value chain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 961-977, July.
- David Bach, 2005. "The challenges of classification: emerging VOIP regulation in Europe and the United States," Working Papers Economia wp05-19, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Rehfeld, Katharina-Maria & Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2007.
"Integrated product policy and environmental product innovations: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 91-100, February.
- Rehfeld, Katharina-Maria & Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2004. "Integrated Product Policy and Environmental Product Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-71, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Hempell & Thomas Zwick, 2008. "New Technology, Work Organisation, And Innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 331-354.
- Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Measuring the Quality of Regional Innovation Systems: A Knowledge Production Function Approach," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 25(1), pages 86-101, January.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Marshall Fisher, 2000. "Supply Chain Inventory Management and the Value of Shared Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1032-1048, August.
- R. Winkelmann, 1998. "Count data models with selectivity," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 339-359.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994.
"Success Breeds Success. The Dynamics of the Innovation Process,"
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994. "Success breeds success. The dynamics of the innovation process," Munich Reprints in Economics 20366, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Product Innovation; Process Innovation; Enterprise Systems; Selectivity; Enterprise Resource Planning; Supply Chain Management; Customer Relationship Management;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-02-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-02-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-02-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2010-02-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:09086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.