New Technology, Work Organisation, And Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Janz, Norbert & Ebling, Günther & Gottschalk, Sandra & Peters, Bettina & Schmidt, Tobias, 2002. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Indikatorenbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2001," The Annual German Innovation Survey, Key Figures Reports 111699, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Janz, Norbert & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Schmidt, Tobias, 2002. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Hintergrundbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2001," ZEW Dokumentationen 02-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Benfratello & Tiziano Razzolini & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2009.
"Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata,"
05, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Razzolini, Tiziano & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2015. "Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 9239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luigi Benfratello & Tiziano Razzolini & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2009. "Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata," Development Working Papers 276, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Engelstätter, Benjamin, 2009. "Enterprise systems and innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:tur:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis & Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, 2013. "Are ICT, Workplace Organization and Human Capital Relevant for Innovation?," KOF Working papers 13-333, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017.
"Digital Knowledge Generation and the Appropriability Trade-Off,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201705, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "Digital Knowledge Generation and the Appropriability Trade-Off," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201713, University of Turin.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:41:i:2/3:p:245-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Relative Importance of Human Resource Management Practices for a Firm's Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-341, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0441-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- O’Mahony, Mary & Peng, Fei, 2011. "Intangible training capital and productivity in Europe," MPRA Paper 38648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9506-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and communication technology; Flexibility; Innovations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:17:y:2008:i:4:p:331-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.