Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource: Efficiency and Optimality
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Scholz & Georg Ziemes, 1999. "Exhaustible Resources, Monopolistic Competition, and Endogenous Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(2), pages 169-185, March.
- Smulders, J.A., 1995.
"Entropy, environment and endogenous economic growth,"
Other publications TiSEM
6d717cee-3506-4f14-8a21-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sjak Smulders, 1995. "Entropy, environment, and endogenous economic growth," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 319-340, August.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2007.
"Equilibrium Bias of Technology,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1371-1409, 09.
- Garg, Prem C. & Sweeney, James L., 1978. "Optimal growth with depletable resources," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 43-56, September.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002.
"Directed Technical Change,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 781-809.
- Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco, 2005. "The simple analytics of developing resources from resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Hideo Suzuki, 1976. "On the Possibility of Steadily Growing per capita Consumption in an Economy with a Wasting and Non-Replenishable Resource," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 527-535.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2003. "Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 433-453, March.
- Hanson, Donald A., 1978. "Efficient transitions from a resource to a substitute technology in an economic growth context," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 99-113, February.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000.
"Labor- and Capital- Augmenting Technical Change,"
NBER Working Papers
7544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Ngo Van Long & Michel Moreaux, 2004. "Overcoming the natural resource constraints through dedicated R&D efforts: contrasting the non-renewable and the renewable resource economies," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 11-37.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Ngo Van Long & Michel Moreaux, 2004. "Overcoming Natural Resource Constraints Through R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-14, CIRANO.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco, 2008. "Resource-augmenting R&D with heterogeneous labor supply," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(06), pages 719-745, December.
- Robson, Arthur J, 1980. "Costly Innovation and Natural Resources," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 17-30, February.
- Richard R. Nelson & Edmond S. Phelps, 1965. "Investment in Humans, Technological Diffusion and Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 189, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Emmanuel M. Drandakis & Edmond S. Phelps, 1965. "A Model of Induced Invention, Growth and Distribution," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 186, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1978. "Optimal Exhaustible Resource Depletion with Endogenous Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 179-196.
- R. Davison, 1978. "Optimal Depletion of an Exhaustible Resource with Research and Development towards an Alternative Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 355-367.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:8627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.