The simple analytics of developing resources from resources
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amigues, J-P & Favard, P & Gaudet, G & Moreaux, M, 1996.
"On the Optimal Order of Natural Resource Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute is Limited,"
Cahiers de recherche
9628, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Favard, Pascal & Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel, 1998. "On the Optimal Order of Natural Resource Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute Is Limited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 153-170, May.
- Amigues, J.-P. & Favard, P. & Gaudet, G. & Moreaux, M., 1996. "On The Optimal Order of Natural Resourse Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute is Limited," Papers 96.431, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Amigues, J-P & Favard, P. & Gaudet, G. & Moreaux, M, 1996. "On the Optimal Order of Natural Resource Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute is Limited," Cahiers de recherche 9628, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Schneider, Stephen H., 1999. "Induced technological change and the attractiveness of CO2 abatement policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 211-253, August.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Wietze Lise, 2003.
"Induced Technological Change Under Carbon Taxes,"
2003.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Krulce, Darrell L, 1994. "Heterogeneous Demand and Order of Resource Extraction," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1445-52, November.
- Amigues, J.P. & Favard, P. & Gaudet, G. & Moreaux, M., 1995.
"De l'usage optimal de divers types de ressources naturelles,"
95.399, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Pascal Favard & Gérard Gaudet & Michel Moreaux, 1997. "De l'usage optimal de divers types de ressources naturelles," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 48, pages 147-189.
- Hartwick, John M. & Kemp, Murray C. & Van Long, Ngo, 1986.
"Set-up costs and theory of exhaustible resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Wirl, Franz, 1988. "Resource extraction of imperfect substitutes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 242-248, July.
- Lewis, Tracy R, 1982. "Sufficient Conditions for Extracting Least Cost Resource First," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1081-83, July.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van, 1980. "On Two Folk Theorems Concerning the Extraction of Exhaustible Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 663-73, April.
- Vousden, Neil, 1973. "Basic theoretical issues of resource depletion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 126-143, April.
- Favard, P., 2001.
"Does Productive Capital Affect the Order of Resource Exploitation,"
Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers)
2001.01, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Favard, Pascal, 2002. "Does productive capital affect the order of resource exploitation?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 911-918, June.
- Fourgeaud, C. & Lenclud, B. & Michel, Ph., 1982. "Technological renewal of natural resource stocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, November.
- Heal, G., 1998. "Valuing the Future: Economic Theory and Sustainability," Papers 98-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1978. "Optimal Exhaustible Resource Depletion with Endogenous Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 179-196.
- R. Davison, 1978. "Optimal Depletion of an Exhaustible Resource with Research and Development towards an Alternative Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 355-367.
- Partha Dasgupta & Richard J. Gilbert & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1982. "Invention and Innovation Under Alternative Market Structures: The Case of Natural Resources," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 567-582.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:27:y:2005:i:1:p:41-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.