Invention and Innovation Under Alternative Market Structures: The Case of Natural Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution and Learning," IDEI Working Papers 52, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Carolyn Fischer, 2005. "Competition in Markets for Depletable Resources with Setup Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(3), pages 243-257, March.
- Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco, 2005. "The simple analytics of developing resources from resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Wang, Min, 2010. "Essays on Environment, Natural Resource, Growth and Development," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002824, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Cycles in nonrenewable resource prices with pollution and learning-by-doing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1448-1461.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Marc S. Robinson, 1982. "Synfuels: Justifications for and Consequences of Government Intervention," UCLA Economics Working Papers 272, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2009. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution Learning," Working Papers 2009-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Laforgia & Fabio Montobbio & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "IPRs, technological and industrial development and growth: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," KITeS Working Papers 206, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Ollinger, Michael & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1998. "Sunk costs and regulation in the U.S. pesticide industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-168, March.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & LEACH Andrew & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Polluting Fossil Fuel with Learning in the Clean Substitute," LERNA Working Papers 08.15.259, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua, 2013. "Monopoly extraction of a nonrenewable resource facing capacity constrained renewable competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 503-508.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2005. "Sequential development and exploitation of an exhaustible resource: do monopoly rights promote conservation?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 500-515, May.
- Robin Mason & Timothy Swanson, "undated". "Entry Deterrence and Environmental Regulation," Economics Papers 1997-W9, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hübner Marion, 2002. "Sleeping Process Patents and Environmental Innovation / Umweltpolitik und schlafende Patente," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(6), pages 706-718, December.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:23-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Reksulak & William F. Shughart & Robert D. Tollison, 2008. "Innovation and the opportunity cost of monopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(8), pages 619-627.
- Mason, Robin & Swanson, Timothy, 2002. "The costs of uncoordinated regulation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 143-167, January.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Defensive strategies in the quality ladders," Working Papers halshs-00586709, HAL.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Kanniainen, Vesa, 2000. "Do patents slow down technological progress?: Real options in research, patenting, and market introduction," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1105-1127, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:49:y:1982:i:4:p:567-582.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.