Ressources naturelles, impatience et progrès technique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J, 1980. "Costly Innovation and Natural Resources," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 17-30, February.
- Bertrand Magné & Michel Moreaux, 2005. "Stabilisation du climat et expansion nucléaire," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(1), pages 181-233.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2003. "Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 433-453, March.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1978. "Optimal Exhaustible Resource Depletion with Endogenous Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 179-196.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magne, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006.
"A Hotelling model with a ceiling on the stock of pollution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2875-2904, December.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2003. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," Emory Economics 0321, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2005. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," IDEI Working Papers 368, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "Labor- And Capital-Augmenting Technical Change," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 2001. "Economic growth and transitions between renewable and nonrenewable energy resources," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1379-1398, August.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2004. "Plafond de concentration atmosphérique en carbone et substitutions entre ressources énergétiques," IDEI Working Papers 260, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "Extracting Several Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-10, CIRANO.
More about this item
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_572_0185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.