Costly Innovation and Natural Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le, Thanh & Le Van, Cuong, 2016.
"Transitional dynamics in an R&D-based growth model with natural resources,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-17.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Transitional Dynamics in an R&D-based Growth Model with Natural Resources," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2016. "Transitional dynamics in an R&D-based growth model with natural resources," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01302522, HAL.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Transitional Dynamics in an R&D-based Growth Model with Natural Resources," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01114589, HAL.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2015. "Transitional Dynamics in an R&Dbased Growth Model with Natural Resources," Working Papers 2015-611, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01114589 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Ngo Van Long & Michel Moreaux, 2006. "Ressources naturelles, impatience et progrès technique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(2), pages 185-218.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel, 2008.
"Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource : Efficiency and Optimality,"
LERNA Working Papers
08.01.245, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource: Efficiency and Optimality," IDEI Working Papers 497, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2006. "On the Effects of Stochastic Technical Change on Optimal Sustainable Growth Paths with Exhaustible Resource," LERNA Working Papers 06.02.195, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Lafforgue, Gilles, 2008. "Stochastic technical change, non-renewable resource and optimal sustainable growth," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 540-554, December.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Natural Resources, R&D and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-112, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2004. "Capital Taxation, Growth, and Non-renewable Resources," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Groth, 2004. "Innovation and growth: What have we learnt from the robustness debate?," Discussion Papers 04-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul, 2007. "Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 1992. "A development model of developing economies with capital and knowledge accumulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 43-63, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:21:y:1980:i:1:p:17-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .