Differential games approach to trade with exhaustible resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Ruta & Anthony J. Venables, 2012.
"International Trade in Natural Resources: Practice and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 331-352, August.
- Michele Ruta & Anthony J. Venables, 2012. "International Trade in Natural Resources: Practice and Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3778, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michele Ruta & Anthony J venables, 2012. "International Trade in Natural Resources: Practice and policy," OxCarre Working Papers 084, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ruta, Michele & Venables, Anthony J, 2012. "International trade in natural resources: Practice and policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruta, Michele & Venables, Anthony J., 2012. "International trade in natural resources: Practice and policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe, 2010.
"Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 487-513, July.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," NBER Working Papers 12567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Trade, growth, and convergence in a dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin model," Staff Report 378, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christian Scholz & Georg Ziemes, 1999. "Exhaustible Resources, Monopolistic Competition, and Endogenous Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(2), pages 169-185, March.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 1999. "WTO and the Developing Countries," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore, vol. 2(1), pages 6-36, January-J.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-1164, September.
- Anton Bondarev, 2012.
"The long-run dynamics of product and process innovations for a multi-product monopolist,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 775-799, November.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2010. "The long run Dynamics of heterogeneous Product and Process Innovations for a Multi Product Monopolist," MPRA Paper 35195, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2011.
- Todo, Yasuyuki, 2003. "Empirically consistent scale effects: An endogenous growth model with technology transfer to developing countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 25-46, March.
- Harold Hotelling, 1931. "The Economics of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 137-137.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2003. "Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 433-453, March.
- Hartwick, John M., 1990.
"Natural resources, national accounting and economic depreciation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 291-304, December.
- John M. Hartwick, 1990. "Natural Resources, National Accounting and Economic Depreciation," Working Papers 771, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Beatrix Gaitan & Terry Roe, 2012.
"International Trade, Exhaustible-Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 72-93, January.
- Beatriz Gaitan & Terry Roe, 2011. "Code and data files for "International Trade, Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth"," Computer Codes 06-100, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Garg, Prem C. & Sweeney, James L., 1978. "Optimal growth with depletable resources," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 43-56, September.
- Pietro Peretto & Michelle Connolly, 2007. "The Manhattan Metaphor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 329-350, December.
- Martin Stuermer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2013. "Technological change in resource extraction and endogenous growth," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Joseph Stiglitz, 1974. "Growth with Exhaustible Natural Resources: Efficient and Optimal Growth Paths," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 123-137.
- Edward Barbier, 1999. "Endogenous Growth and Natural Resource Scarcity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 51-74, July.
- Geir B. Asheim, 1986. "Hartwick's Rule in Open Economies," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 395-402, August.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; resource economics; international trade; differential games;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- Q37 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2015-12-08 (Game Theory)
- NEP-INT-2015-12-08 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bsl:wpaper:2014/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WWZ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwzbsch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.