Report NEP-GTH-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Kah & Markus Walzl, 2015. "Stochastic Stability in a Learning Dynamic with Best Response to Noisy Play," Working Papers 2015-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2015. "The Optimal Defense of Network Connectivity," Working Papers 15-24, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Stefan Rass, 2015. "On Game-Theoretic Risk Management (Part Two) - Algorithms to Compute Nash-Equilibria in Games with Distributions as Payoffs," Papers 1511.08591, arXiv.org.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Heijden, Eline, 2015. "Going Green : Framing Effects in a Dynamic Coordination Game," Discussion Paper 2015-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arnaud Dragicevic, 2015. "Option Fund Market Dynamics for Threshold Public Goods," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-12, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Dec 2015.
- Oswaldo Gressani, 2015. "Endogeneous Quantal Response Equilibrium for Normal Form Games," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2015. "Sacrifice and Sorting in Clubs," Working Papers 151604, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- F.Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2015. "Insights into the nucleolus of the assignment game," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/333, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Briana Chang & Shengxing Zhang, 2015. "Endogenous Market Making and Network Formation," Discussion Papers 1534, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- HIRATA, Daisuke & KASUYA, Yusuke, 2015. "On Stable and Strategy-Proof Rules in Matching Markets with Contracts," Discussion Papers 2015-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kremer, Ilan & Perry, Motty, 2015. "Evidence Games : Truth and Commitment," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 06, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Rodrigo A. Velez, 2015. "Sharing an increase of the rent fairly," Working Papers 20151201-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Edward & Holmberg, Pär, 2015. "Price Instability in Multi-Unit Auctions," Working Paper Series 1095, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Vohra, Rajiv, 2015. "Rational Expectations and Farsighted Stability," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 05, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Electoral Incentives, Term Limits and the Sustainability of Peace," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-33, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Harry Clarke, 2015. "Climate policy decisions under uncertainty," CCEP Working Papers 1512, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tamasiga, Phemelo & Bondarev, Anton, 2014. "Differential games approach to trade with exhaustible resources," Working papers 2014/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Haluk Ergin & Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver, 2015. "Dual-Donor Organ Exchange," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 886, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Feb 2017.