Rational Expectations and Farsighted Stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bhaskar Dutta & Rajiv Vohra, 2015. "Rational Expectations and Farsighted Stability," Working Papers 2015-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Vohra, Rajiv, 2015. "Rational Expectations and Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1090, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray, Debraj, 2007. "A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Coalition Formation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199207954.
- Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J. & Vergote, Wouter, 2011.
"Von Neumann-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(3), September.
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH & Wouter, VERGOTE, 2008. "Von Neuman-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008013, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J. & VERGOTE, Wouter, 2011. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2337, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGOTE, Wouter, 2008. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching," CORE Discussion Papers 2008016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Ana Mauleon & Wouter Vergote, 2008. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Farsightedly Stable Sets in Two-Sided Matching," Working Papers 2008.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
- Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2004.
"Farsightedness and Cautiousness in Coalition Formation Games with Positive Spillovers,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 291-324, May.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2004. "Farsightedness and cautiousness in coalition formation games with positive spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1729, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John C. Harsanyi, 1974. "An Equilibrium-Point Interpretation of Stable Sets and a Proposed Alternative Definition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(11), pages 1472-1495, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsstable sets ; farsightedness ; consistency ; maximality ; rational expectations ; simple games ; pillage games. JEL Classification Numbers: C71 ; D72 ; D74;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2015-12-08 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2015-12-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2015-12-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:wcreta:05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .