Optimal growth with depletable resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2003. "Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 433-453, March.
- Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Afonso, Oscar, 2013. "Economic and environmental effects under resource scarcity and substitution between renewable and non-renewable resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 113-124.
- Grimaud, André, 2001. "Natural Resources, Knowledge and Efficiency: Beyond the Hotelling Rule?," IDEI Working Papers 134, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Wang, Dong, 2014. "A dynamic optimization on economic energy efficiency in development: A numerical case of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 181-188.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel, 2008.
"Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource : Efficiency and Optimality,"
LERNA Working Papers
08.01.245, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource: Efficiency and Optimality," IDEI Working Papers 497, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- André Grimaud, 2000. "Ressources naturelles et croissance endogène dans un modèle à biens horizontalement différenciés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 213-226.
- Tamasiga, Phemelo & Bondarev, Anton, 2014. "Differential games approach to trade with exhaustible resources," Working papers 2014/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2005.
"Polluting non-renewable resources, innovation and growth: welfare and environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2003. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources, Innovation and Growth : Welfare and Environmental Policy," IDEI Working Papers 206, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Wang, Dong, 2012. "A Dynamic Optimization on Energy Efficiency in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 43749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Afonso, Oscar, 2013. "Economic growth and polluting resources: Market equilibrium and optimal policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 825-834.
- Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Geographical Economics and the Role of Pollution on Location," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:1:y:1978:i:1:p:43-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.