Optimal growth with depletable resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-322, June.
- Anderson, Kent P., 1972. "Optimal growth when the stock of resources is finite and depletable," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 256-267, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2003. "Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 433-453, March.
- Wang, Dong, 2014. "A dynamic optimization on economic energy efficiency in development: A numerical case of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 181-188.
- Anton Bondarev & Phemelo Tamasiga, 2014. "Differential games approach to trade with exhaustible resources," Working papers 2014/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2005.
"Polluting non-renewable resources, innovation and growth: welfare and environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2003. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources, Innovation and Growth : Welfare and Environmental Policy," IDEI Working Papers 206, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Wang, Dong, 2012. "A Dynamic Optimization on Energy Efficiency in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 43749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Afonso, Oscar, 2013. "Economic growth and polluting resources: Market equilibrium and optimal policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 825-834.
- Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Geographical Economics and the Role of Pollution on Location," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2008.
"Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource: Efficiency and Optimality,"
IDEI Working Papers
497, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. "Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource : Efficiency and Optimality," LERNA Working Papers 08.01.245, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Afonso, Oscar, 2013. "Economic and environmental effects under resource scarcity and substitution between renewable and non-renewable resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 113-124.
- Grimaud, André, 2001. "Natural Resources, Knowledge and Efficiency: Beyond the Hotelling Rule?," IDEI Working Papers 134, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- André Grimaud, 2000. "Ressources naturelles et croissance endogène dans un modèle à biens horizontalement différenciés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 213-226.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:1:y:1978:i:1:p:43-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .