The Organization of Delegated Expertise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Laux, Christian, 2001. "Limited-Liability and Incentive Contracting with Multiple Projects," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 514-526, Autumn.
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:68-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fahad Khalil & Doyoung Kim & Dongsoo Shin, 2006.
"Optimal Task Design: To Integrate or Separate Planning and Implementation?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 457-478, June.
- Fahad Khalil & Doyoung Kim & Dongsoo Shin, 2006. "Optimal Task Design: to integrate or separate planning and implementation?," Working Papers UWEC-2003-01-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1984. "Optimal Incentive Schemes with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 433-446.
- Christian Laux, 2001. "Delegated Information Acquisition and Capital Budgeting: On the Separation of Project Evaluation and Project Management," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(4), pages 591-591, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D, 2005.
"A Theory of Influence: The Strategic Value of Public Ignorance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Brocas & Juan D. Carillo, 2005. "A Theory of Influence: The Strategic Value of Public Ignorance," IEPR Working Papers 05.9, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Isabelle Brocas & Juan D. Carrillo, 2005. "A Theory of Influence: The Strategic Value of Public Ignorance," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000068, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2007.
"Experience, screening and syndication in venture capital investments,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 368-398, July.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2007. "Experience, Screening and Syndication in Venture Capital Investments," IDEI Working Papers 443, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Virginie Baritaux & Magali Aubert & Etienne Montaigne & Hervé Remaud, 2006.
"Matchmakers in wine marketing channels: The case of French wine brokers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 375-390.
- Virginie Baritaux & Magali Aubert & Etienne Montaigne & Hervé Remaud, 2005. "Matchmakers in Wine Marketing Channels : The Case of French Wine Brokers," Industrial Organization 0512007, EconWPA.
- Eberhard Feess & Michael Schieble & Markus Walzl, 2011.
"Why it Pays to Conceal: On the Optimal Timing of Acquiring Verifiable Information,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(1), pages 100-123, February.
- Feess, Eberhard & Walzl, Markus, 2006. "Why it Pays to Conceal - On the Optimal Timing of Acquiring Verifiable Information," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2002. "Diversification of Investor's Expertise in IPOs," MPRA Paper 7259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Gerardi, Dino & Maestri, Lucas, 2012.
"A principal-agent model of sequential testing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2008. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1680, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2009. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000076, David K. Levine.
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2009. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 115, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Dezsö Szalay & Ramon Arean, 2005. "Communicating with a Team of Experts," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2011. "Managerial Compensations and Information Sharing under Moral Hazard: Is Transparency Good?," CSEF Working Papers 294, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2009.
"Contracts with endogenous information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 586-625, March.
- Dezsö SZALAY, 2004. "Contracts with Endogenous Information," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Dezso Szalay, 2006. "Contracts with Endogenous Information," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 780, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey, 2008.
"The informational effects of competition and collusion in legislative politics,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(7), pages 1541-1563, July.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey, 2008. "The Informational Effects of Competition and Collusion in Legislative Politics," MPRA Paper 6989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2009. "Accountability and Cheap Talk," MPRA Paper 18652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvatore Piccolo, 2011. "Communicating Vertical Hierarchies: the Adverse Selection Case," CSEF Working Papers 273, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Semenov, Aggey & Martimort, David, 2004. "Communication by Interest Groups and the Organization of Lobbying," MPRA Paper 8519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .