Traditional Excluding Forces: A Review of the Quantitative Literature on the Economic Situation of Indigenous Peoples, Afro-Descendants, and People Living with Disability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ripani, Laura & Gandelman, Néstor & Ñopo, Hugo R., 2011. "Traditional Excluding Forces: A Review of the Quantitative Literature on the Economic Situation of Indigenous Peoples, Afro-Descendants, and People Living with Disability," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1964, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campante, Filipe R. & Crespo, Anna R. V. & Leite, Phillippe G. P. G., 2004. "Desigualdade Salarial entre Raças no Mercado de Trabalho Urbano Brasileiro: Aspectos Regionais," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 58(2), April.
- Espinosa, Isolda, 2005. "Las metas del Milenio y la igualdad de género: el caso de Nicaragua," Asuntos de Género 68, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bello M., Alvaro & Rangel, Marta, 2002. "Equity and exclusion in Latin America and the Caribbean: the case of indigenous and Afro-descendant peoples," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and ethnic inequality in health and health care in Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 003413, Fedesarrollo.
- Matías Busso & Martín Cicowiez & Leonardo Gasparini, 2005. "Ethnicity and the Millennium Development Goals in Latin America and the Caribbean," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0027, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ximena Clark & Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2003. "What Explains Cross-Border Migration in Latin America?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2012, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie, 2007. "Discrimination in the Warplace: Evidence from a Civil War in Peru," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-10, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Chong & Hugo Ñopo, 2007.
"Discrimination in Latin America: An Elephant in the Room?,"
Research Department Publications
4536, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chong, Alberto E. & Ñopo, Hugo R., 2011. "Discrimination in Latin America: An Elephant in the Room?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1960, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Arlette F. Beltrán & Janice N. Seinfeld, 2011. "Hacia una educación de calidad en el Perú : el heterogéneo impacto de la educación inicial sobre el rendimiento escolar," Working Papers 11-06, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Lucia Dal Negro & Claudia Ghisetti & Susanna Mancinelli & Alberto Marzucchi & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Simone Tagliapietra & Roberto Zoboli, 2017. "Green-oriented Knowledge Transfers in global markets: technologies, capabilities, institutions," SEEDS Working Papers 1117, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2017.
- Alberto Chong & Hugo Ñopo, 2007. "Discriminación en América Latina: Eso que (casi) todos vemos? (Discrimination in Latin America: An Elephant in the Room?)," Research Department Publications 4537, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.