Is all Socioeconomic Inequality among Racial Groups in Brazil Caused by Racial Discrimination?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasenbalg, Carlos, 2006. "Ciclo de vida y desigualdades raciales en Brasil," Documentos de Proyectos 4110, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Campante, Filipe R. & Crespo, Anna R. V. & Leite, Phillippe G. P. G., 2004. "Desigualdade Salarial entre Raças no Mercado de Trabalho Urbano Brasileiro: Aspectos Regionais," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 58(2), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsRacial Discrimination; Educational Attainment; Intergenerational Mobility.;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-02-16 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.