Promoting Group Justice: Fiscal Policies in Post-Conflict Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Stewart, 2000.
"Crisis Prevention: Tackling Horizontal Inequalities,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 245-262.
- Frances Stewart, "undated". "Crisis Prevention: Tackling Horizontal Inequalities," QEH Working Papers qehwps33, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2006. "How Well Can We Target Resources with Ã¢â‚¬Å“Quick-and-DirtyÃ¢â‚¬Â Data? : Empirical Results from Cambodia," Development Economics Working Papers 22491, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alex Cobham (QEH), "undated". "Causes of conflict in Sudan: Testing the Black Book," QEH Working Papers qehwps121, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Raju J Singh, 2003. "Political Economy of Oil-Revenue Sharing in a Developing Country; Illustrations from Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Greed and grievance in civil war," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-595, October.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001. "Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-207, June.
- Juha Auvinen & E. Wayne Nafziger, 1999. "The Sources of Humanitarian Emergencies," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 43(3), pages 267-290, June.
- Barlow, Robin & Snyder, Wayne, 1993. "Taxation in Niger: Problems and proposals," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1179-1189, July.
- Megan Beckett & Anne R. Pebley, 2002. "Ethnicity, Language, and Economic Well-Being in Rural Guatemala," Working Papers 02-05, RAND Corporation.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
- Hofman, Bert & Kadjatmiko & Kaiser, Kai & Suharnoko Sjahrir, Bambang, 2006. "Evaluating fiscal equalization in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3911, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin Yang, 2017. "The relationship between poverty and inequality: Concepts and measurement," CASE Papers /205, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; horizontal inequality; post-conflict economies; fiscal policies; taxation incidence; expenditure incidence;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .