Causes of conflict in Sudan: Testing the Black Book
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Moene, Karl Ove & Robinson, James A., 2010. "Governance and Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- James A. Robinson, 2009. "The Political Economy of Inequality," Working Papers 493, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Frances Stewart & Alex Cobham & Graham Brown, 2007. "Promoting Group Justice: Fiscal Policies in Post-Conflict Countries," Working Papers wp155, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Arnim Langer & Abdul Raufu Mustapha & Frances Stewart, 2009. "Diversity and discord: Ethnicity, horizontal inequalities and conflict in Ghana and Nigeria," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 477-482.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2016.
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 907-942, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-07-15 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-07-15 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2006-07-15 (Positive Political Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- History of Darfur in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.