Report NEP-AFR-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), . "FDI, AGOA And Manufactured Exports From A Land-Locked, Least-Developed African Economy: Lesotho," QEH Working Papers qehwps109, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), . "Is African Industry Competing?," QEH Working Papers qehwps122, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Megan Louw & Servaas van der Berg & Derek Yu, 2006. "Educational attainment and intergenerational social mobility in South Africa," Working Papers 09/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Dercon (QEH), Joachim De Weerdt, Tessa Bold, Alula Pankhurst, . "Membership Based Indigenous Insurance Associationsin Ethiopia and Tanzania," QEH Working Papers qehwps126, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Arnstein Aassve & Abbi M. Kedir & Habtu Tadesse Woldegebriel, 2006. "State Dependence and Causal Feedback of Poverty and Fertility in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ersado, Lire, 2006. "Income diversification in Zimbabwe : welfare implications from urban and rural areas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3964, The World Bank.
- Christina Clark, 2006. "Livelihood Networks and Decision-making Among Congolese Young People in Formal and Informal Refugee Contexts in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 13, Households in Conflict Network.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Levin, Victoria & Rosenblatt, David, 2006. "Global redistribution of income," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3961, The World Bank.
- Yvan Guichaoua (CRISE/QEH), . "Non-protected Labour in one West African Capital: Characteristics of Jobs and Occupational Mobility in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire," QEH Working Papers qehwps132, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Alex Cobham (QEH), . "Causes of conflict in Sudan: Testing the Black Book," QEH Working Papers qehwps121, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Debarati Guha-Sapir & Olivier Degomme, 2006. "Counting the Deaths in Darfur: Estimating Mortality from Multiple Survey Data," HiCN Working Papers 15, Households in Conflict Network.