What Explains Cross-Border Migration in Latin America?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Ripani & Néstor Gandelman & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2007.
"Traditional Excluding Forces: A Review of the Quantitative Literature on the Economic Situation of Indigenous Peoples, Afro-Descendants, and People Living with Disability,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1964, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nestor Gandelman & Hugo Ñopo & Laura Ripani, 2007. "Traditional Excluding Forces: A Review of the Quantitative Literature on the Economic Situation of Indigenous Peoples, Afro-Descendants, and People Living with Disability," Research Department Publications 4545, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nestor Gandelman & Hugo Ñopo & Laura Ripani, 2007. "Fuerzas tradicionales de exclusión: Una revisión de la literatura cuantitativa sobre la situación económica de los pueblos indígenas, afrodescendientes y personas con discapacidad," Research Department Publications 4546, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eugenia Correa, 2012. "Money and Institutions: The Long Path of the Latin American Financial Reforms," Chapters,in: Employment, Growth and Development, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matthias Finger & Rolf W. Künneke (ed.), 2011. "International Handbook of Network Industries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12961.
- John Marangos & Charles J. Whalen, 2011. "Evolution without fundamental change: the Washington Consensus on economic development," Chapters,in: Financial Instability and Economic Security after the Great Recession, chapter 8, pages 153-178 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Catarina Figueira & David Parker, 2011. "Infrastructure Liberalization: Challenges to the New Economic Paradigm in the Context of Developing Countries," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0005-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .