Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2008. "Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico," Research Department Publications 4619, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Binder, Melissa & Woodruff, Christopher, 2002. "Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility in Schooling: The Case of Mexico," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(2), pages 249-267, January.
- George J. Borjas, 1991. "Ethnic Capital and Intergenerational Mobility," NBER Working Papers 3788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Elisa Flórez & Rocio Ribero & Belen Samper, 2003. "Health, Nutrition, Human Capital And Economic Growth In Colombia 1995-2000," Documentos CEDE 002785, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Platt, Lucinda, 2003. "The intergenerational social mobility of minority ethnic groups," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jere R. Behrman & Alejandro Gaviria & Miguel Székely, 2001.
"Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2001), pages 1-44, August.
- Jere R. Behrman & Alejandro Gaviria & Miguel Székely, 2001. "Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4267, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jere R. Behrman & Alejandro Gaviria Uribe & Miguel Székely, 2001. "Intergenerational mobility in Latin America," Informes de Investigación 002914, Fedesarrollo.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Gaviria, Alejandro & Székely, Miguel, 2011. "Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1351, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bando, Rosangela & López-Calva, Luis F., 2005. "Conditional cash transfers and indigenous people?s health: Is there a differential impact of Progresa between indigenous and non-indigenous households?," EGAP Working Papers 2006-02, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Anna Christina D'Addio, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Disadvantage: Mobility or Immobility Across Generations?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 52, OECD Publishing.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2008.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 4660-4687.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2005. "Intergenerational transmission of language capital and economic outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0506, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Casey, Teresa & Dustmann, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 3074, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suzanne Duryea & Sebastian Galiani & Hugo Ñopo & Claudia Piras, 2007.
"The Educational Gender Gap in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Research Department Publications
4510, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Duryea, Suzanne & Galiani, Sebastián & Piras, Claudia & Ñopo, Hugo R., 2011. "The Educational Gender Gap in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1594, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lunde, Trine, 2007. "Indigenous peoples in Latin America : economic opportunities and social networks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4227, The World Bank.
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and ethnic inequality in health and health care in Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 003413, Fedesarrollo.
- Thomas de Graaff & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "Ethnic Concentration and Human Capital Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-081/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Zimmer, 1996. "Assortative mating and ethnicity in the low wage population: an examination of spouses' earnings," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 311-315.
- John Ermisch & Marco Francesconi & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Intergenerational Mobility and Marital Sorting," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(513), pages 659-679, July.
- Alberto Chong & Hugo Ñopo, 2008. "The Mystery of Discrimination in Latin America," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 79-115, January.
More about this item
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:1636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.