Health, Nutrition, Human Capital And Economic Growth In Colombia 1995-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1997. "Assessing the productive benefits of nutrition and health: An integrated human capital approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 141-158, March.
- Rocio Ribero, 1999. "Earnings Effects of Household Investment in Health in Colombia," Working Papers 810, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1997. "Socioeconomic inequalities in health: Measurement, computation, and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 87-103, March.
- Mackenbach, Johan P. & Kunst, Anton E., 1997. "Measuring the magnitude of socio-economic inequalities in health: An overview of available measures illustrated with two examples from Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 757-771.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florencia Lopez-Boo, 2008.
"How Do Crises Affect Schooling Decisions? Evidence from Changing Labor Market Opportunities and a Policy Experiment,"
Research Department Publications
4602, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Natalia Winder & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008. "Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1636, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Natalia Winder & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008.
"Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1636, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2008. "Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico," Research Department Publications 4619, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Grupo de Economía de la Salud & Jairo Humberto Restrepo, 2005. "Macroeconomía y salud en Colombia," OBSERVATORIO SEGURIDAD SOCIAL 015590, GRUPO DE ECONOMÍA DE LA SALUD.
- Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2008. "Etnicidad y acumulación de capital humano en México Urbano," Research Department Publications 4620, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:002785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.