Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility in Schooling: The Case of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2016.
"Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America,"
2016/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Guido Neidhöfer, 2016. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Rise and Fall of Inequality: Lessons from Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0196, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Binzel, Christine, 2011. "Decline in Social Mobility: Unfulfilled Aspirations among Egypt's Educated Youth," IZA Discussion Papers 6139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:93-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viviane Azevedo & César P. Bouillon, 2009.
"Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1656, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon, 2009. "Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence," Research Department Publications 4634, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Florencia Lopez-Boo, 2008.
"How Do Crises Affect Schooling Decisions? Evidence from Changing Labor Market Opportunities and a Policy Experiment,"
Research Department Publications
4602, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Natalia Winder & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008. "Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1636, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Levine, David I. & Jellema, Jon R., 2005. "Growth, Industrialization, and the Intergenerational Correlation of Advantage," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2q74s1tg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Dang, Thang, 2015. "Intergenerational mobility of earnings and income among sons and daughters in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 75357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Binzel, Christine & Carvalho, Jean-Paul, 2013. "Education, Social Mobility and Religious Movements: A Theory of the Islamic Revival in Egypt," IZA Discussion Papers 7259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emran, M. Shahe & Greene, William H & Shilpi, Forhad, 2015. "When measure matters: coresident sample selection bias in estimating intergenerational mobility in developing countries," MPRA Paper 65920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurleen K. Popli, 2011.
"Changes in Human Capital and Wage Inequality in Mexico,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 369-387, February.
- Gurleen K. Popli, 2007. "Changes in Human Capital and Wage Inequality in Mexico," Working Papers 2007001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Nguyen, Anh & Getinet, Haile, 2003. "Intergenerational mobility in educational and occupational status: evidence from the U.S," MPRA Paper 1383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2004. "Vers plus d'égalité d'opportunités scolaires ? Évolution de la mobilité scolaire intergénérationnelle au Pérou depuis un siècle," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(1), pages 101-134.
- Emran,M. Shahe & Greene,William & Shilpi,Forhad J., 2016. "When measure matters: coresidency, truncation bias, and intergenerational mobility in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7608, The World Bank.
- John Knight & Terry Sicular & Ximing Yue, 2011. "Educational Inequality in China: The Intergenerational Dimension," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201113, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- repec:spr:laecrv:v:24:y:2015:i:1:p:1-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Winder & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008.
"Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1636, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2008. "Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico," Research Department Publications 4619, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Sun, Yan, 2014. "Are the Children of Uneducated Farmers Doubly Doomed? Farm, Nonfarm and Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Rural China," MPRA Paper 59230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Sapelli, 2011. "Sudden Stops in Social Mobility: Intergenerational Mobility in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 400, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Gaston Yalonetzky, 2009. "Comparing Economic Mobility with Heterogeneity Indices: An Application to Education in Peru," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp033, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Emran,M. Shahe & Sun,Yan - GSP05, 2015. "Are the children of uneducated farmers doubly disadvantaged ? farm, nonfarm and intergenerational educational mobility in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7459, The World Bank.
- Florian Wendelspiess Chávez Juárez, 2015. "Intergenerational transmission of education: the relative importance of transmission channels," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-44, December.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2007. "Intergenerational education mobility of black and white South Africans," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 149-182, February.
- Gurleen Popli, 2005. "Rising Wage Inequality in Mexico: Structural Reforms or Changing Labor Market Institutions?," Working Papers 2005016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:50:y:2002:i:2:p:249-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.