Melissa Ann Binder
Department of Economics Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
University of New Mexico
: (505) 277-5304
1915 Roma NE, Economics Bldg., Albuquerque, NM 87131-1101
RePEc:edi:deunmus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Binder, Melissa & Chermak, Janie & Krause, Kate & Thacher, Jennifer, 2012. "The teaching penalty in higher education: Evidence from a public research university," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 39-41.
- Melissa Binder & Kate Krause & Janie Chermak & Jennifer Thacher & Julia Gilroy, 2010. "Same Work, Different Pay? Evidence from a US Public University," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 105-135.
- Binder, Melissa, 2002. "All together now: creating middle-class schools through public choice: Richard D. Kahlenberg. Washington, DC: Brookings Institution Press. 2001. pp. xviii+379. Price: $29.95 (cloth)," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 393-394, August.
- Deborah J. Anderson & Melissa Binder & Kate Krause, 2002. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty: Which Mothers Pay It and Why?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 354-358, May.
- Binder, Melissa & Woodruff, Christopher, 2002. "Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility in Schooling: The Case of Mexico," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(2), pages 249-267, January.
- Binder, Melissa, 2001. "Education for All? The MONEE Project Regional Monitoring Report: No. 5, Florence, Italy; UNICEF International Child Development Centre, 1998, pp. vii+135, Price: $20.00 (paper)," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 100-101, February.
- Binder, Melissa, 1999. "Schooling indicators during Mexico's "Lost decade"," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-199, April.
- Binder, Melissa, 1999. "Community effects and desired schooling of parents and children in Mexico," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 311-325, June.
- Binder, Melissa & Scrogin, David, 1999. "Labor Force Participation and Household Work of Urban Schoolchildren in Mexico: Characteristics and Consequences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 123-154, October.
- Melissa Binder, 1998. "Family background, gender and schooling in Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 54-71.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Melissa Ann Binder should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.