Exploration of Certain Aspects of CARB's Approach to Modeling Indirect Land Use from Expanded Biodiesel Production, An
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce A. Babcock & Miguel Carriquiry, 2010. "Exploration of Certain Aspects of CARB's Approach to Modeling Indirect Land Use from Expanded Biodiesel Production, An," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-sr105, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006.
"Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Lubowski, Ruben & Plantinga, Andrew & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks: Econometric Estimation of the Carbon Sequestration Supply Function," Working Paper Series rwp05-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2013. "The land use changes of European biodiesel: sensitivity to crop yield evolutions," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-13, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Miguel Carriquiry & Amani Elobeid & Ryan Goodrich, 2016.
"Comparing the trends and strength of determinants to deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon in consideration of biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
16-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Carriquiry, Miguel & Elobeid, Amani & Goodrich, Ryan, 2016. "Comparing the trends and strength of determinants to deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon in consideration of biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235888, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2016. "Understanding the revised CARB estimates of the land use changes and greenhouse gas emissions induced by biofuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 402-412.
More about this item
KeywordsCET supply function; double cropping; idle cropland; indirect land use.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-07-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:10-sr105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .