Deferred Compensation: Evidence from Employer-Employee Matched Data from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir, 2005.
"Wages, Experience and Seniority,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 77-108.
- Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir, 1999. "Wages, experience and seniority," IFS Working Papers W99/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dustmann, Christian & Meghir, Costas, 1999. "Wages, Experience and Seniority," CEPR Discussion Papers 2077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir, 2001. "Wages, experience and seniority," IFS Working Papers W01/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dostie, Benoit, 2005.
"Job Turnover and the Returns to Seniority,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 192-199, April.
- Benoit Dostie, 2004. "Job Turnover and the Returns to Seniority," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 127, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battisti, Michele, 2015. "Present-biased preferences and optimal compensation schedules: a note," MPRA Paper 64818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KONISHI Yoko & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko, 2013. "Decomposition of Supply and Demand Shocks in the Production Function using the Current Survey of Production," Discussion papers 13003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Junichi Fujimoto, 2008. "Implications of General and Specific Productivity Growth in a Matching Model," 2008 Meeting Papers 584, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- KONISHI Yoko & NISHIMURA Yoshihiko, 2013. "A Note on the Identification of Demand and Supply Shocks in Production: Decomposition of TFP," Discussion papers 13099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aoyagi, Chie & Ganelli, Giovanni, 2015. "Does revamping Japan's dual labor market matter?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 339-357.
- Davide Porcellacchia, 2016. "Wage-Price Dynamics and Structural Reforms in Japan," IMF Working Papers 16/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Rod Tyers & Jenny Corbett, 2012.
"Japan's economic slowdown and its global implications: a review of the economic modelling,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature,
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Rod Tyers & Jenny Corbett, 2011. "Japan's Economic Slowdown and its Global Implications: A Review of the Economic Modelling," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "The German Labor Market for Older Workers in Comparative Perspective," Research Papers in Economics 2015-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- KODAMA Naomi & ODAKI Kazuhiko, 2012. "A New Approach to Measuring the Gap between Marginal Productivity and Wages of Workers," Discussion papers 12028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Jones, Derek C. & Kato, Takao, 2007.
"Earnings-Tenure Profiles: Tests of Agency and Human Capital Theories Using Individual Performance Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dong, Xia-Yuan & Jones, Derek & Kato, Takao, 2007. "Earnings-Tenure Profiles: Tests of Agency and Human Capital Theories using Individual Performance Data," Working Papers 104-26, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Kyoji Fukao, 2013. "Explaining Japan's Unproductive Two Decades," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 193-213, December.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2016.
"The hiring and employment of older workers in Germany: a comparative perspective
[Die Beschäftigung und Neueinstellung älterer Arbeitnehmer in Deutschland: Eine vergleichende Perspektive]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(4), pages 349-366, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Japan; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/254, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Flochel & Yuki Ikeda & Harry Moroz & Nithin Umapathi, 2014. "Macroeconomic Implications of Aging in East Asia Pacific," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23026, The World Bank.
- Chie Aoyagi & Giovanni Ganelli, 2013. "The Path to Higher Growth; Does Revamping Japan’s Dual Labor Market Matter?," IMF Working Papers 13/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Kosuke Aoki & Naoko Hara & Maiko Koga, 2017. "Structural Reforms, Innovation and Economic Growth," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-2, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsWage; Productivity; Employer-Employee Matched Data; Japan;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-11-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2006-11-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d06-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .