Implications of General and Specific Productivity Growth in a Matching Model
Pissarides, C.-A.(2000): Equilibrium Unemployment Theory. Second edition. Cambridge and London.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Annette Bergemann & Antje Mertens, 2002.
"Job Stability Trends, Layoffs and Quits - An Empirical Analysis for West Germany,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C1-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bergemann, Annette & Mertens, Antje, 2000. "Job stability trends, layoffs and quits: An empirical analysis for West Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,102, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kyoji Fukao & Ryo Kambayashi & Daiji Kawaguchi & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Young Gak Kim & Izumi Yokoyama, 2006. "Deferred Compensation: Evidence from Employer-Employee Matched Data from Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-187, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Givord, Pauline & Maurin, Eric, 2004.
"Changes in job security and their causes: An empirical analysis for France, 1982-2002,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 595-615, June.
- Givord, Pauline & Maurin, Eric, 2003. "Changes in Job Security and their Causes: An Empirical Analysis for France, 1982-2002," CEPR Discussion Papers 3830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2002.
"Can Productivity Growth Explain NAIRU? Long-run Evidence from Britain, 1871-1999,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2007. "Can Productivity Growth Explain the NAIRU? Long-Run Evidence from Britain, 1871-1999," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(295), pages 475-491, 08.
- Valletta, Robert G, 1999.
"Declining Job Security,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages S170-97, October.
- Michael J. Pries, 2004.
"Persistence of Employment Fluctuations: A Model of Recurring Job Loss,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(1), pages 193-215, 01.
- Michael J. Pries, 2004. "Persistence of Employment Fluctuations: A Model of Recurring Job Loss," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(1), pages 193-215.
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1980.
"Experience, Performance, and Earnings,"
NBER Working Papers
0278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Satoshi Shimizutani & Izumi Yokoyama, 2006. "Has Japan's Long-term employment Practice Survived? New Evidence Emerging Since the 1990s," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-182, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed008:584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.