Inflation Targeting In Emerging Markets: The Global Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2013.
"Overcoming the Fear of Free Falling: Monetary Policy Graduation in Emerging Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability How Has It Changed?, chapter 6, pages 105-129
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "Overcoming the Fear of Free Falling: Monetary Policy Graduation in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 18175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-01-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-01-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-01-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoo:wpaper:14112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hostaus.html .