Shall We Keep Highly Skilled at Home? The Optimal Income Tax Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vilen Lipatov & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2010. "Optimal Income Taxation with Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3108, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vilen Lipatov & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2015. "Welfare and labor supply implications of tax competition for mobile labor," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(2), pages 457-477, September.
- Simula, Laurent & Trannoy, Alain, 2010.
"Optimal income tax under the threat of migration by top-income earners,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 163-173, February.
- Alain Trannoy, Laurent Simula and, 2009. "Optimal Income Tax under the Threat of Migration by Top-Income Earners," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal Income Tax; Emigration; Participation Constraints; Highly Skilled;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uufswp:2009_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .