Report NEP-MIG-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Åslund, Olof & Böhlmark, Anders & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2009. "Age at migration and social integration," Working Paper Series 2009:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Alain Trannoy, Laurent Simula and, 2009. "Optimal Income Tax under the Threat of Migration by Top-Income Earners," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alain Trannoy, Laurent Simula and, 2009. "Shall We Keep Highly Skilled at Home? The Optimal Income Tax Perspective," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen M. Crimmins, 2009. "Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," IREA Working Papers 200920, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200923 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," NBER Working Papers 15415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Szulkin, Ryszard & Hällsten, Martin, 2009. "Families, neighborhoods, and the future: The transition to adulthood of children of native and immigrant origin in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:9, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Horácio Faustino & João Peixoto, 2009. "Immigration-Trade Links: The Impact of Recent Immigration on Portuguese Trade," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/36, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- George J. Borjas & Rachel M. Friedberg, 2009. "Recent Trends in the Earnings of New Immigrants to the United States," NBER Working Papers 15406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuberes, David, 2009. "Early and Late Demographic Transitions: the Role of Urbanization," MPRA Paper 17720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore