A Dynamic Discrete Choice Model of blue Collar Worker Absenteeism in Sweden 1991
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Per & Palme, Marten, 1996. "Do economic incentives affect work absence? Empirical evidence using Swedish micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 195-218, February.
- Barmby, Tim & Orme, Chris & Treble, John, 1995. "Worker absence histories: a panel data study," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Per Johansson & Kurt Brafinnafis, 1998. "A household model for work absence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(11), pages 1493-1503.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengtsson, Tommy & Scott, Kirk, 2008. "Workplace, Human Capital and Ethnic Determinants of Sickness Absence in Sweden, 1993–2001," IZA Discussion Papers 3672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrén, Daniela & Granlund, David, 2010.
""Waiting for the other shoe to drop": waiting for health care and duration of sick leave,"
HUI Working Papers
40, HUI Research.
- Andrén, Daniela & Granlund, David, 2010. ""Waiting for the other shoe to drop": waiting for health care and duration of sick leave," Umeå Economic Studies 814, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andrén, Daniela & Granlund, David, 2010. ""Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop": Waiting for Health Care and Duration of Sick Leave," Working Papers 2010:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Laura Larsson, 2006. "Sick of Being Unemployed? Interactions between Unemployment and Sickness Insurance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(1), pages 97-113, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; sickness insurance;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.