Distributed Knowledge Management Based on Product State Models – The Case of Decision Support in Health Care Administration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Dov Monderer & Moshe Tennenholtz, 1997. "Distributed Games," Game Theory and Information 9707001, EconWPA, revised 13 Aug 1997.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed Knowledge Management; Product State Model; Decision Support Systems; Health Care;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsinf:2000_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbschdk.html .