Job Creation and Destruction over the Business Cycles and the Impact on Individual Job Flows in Denmark 1980-2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rikke Ibsen & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2005. "Job Creation and Destruction over the Business Cycles and the Impact on Individual Job Flows in Denmark 1980-2001," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 89(2), pages 183-207, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Robert & Katz, Lawrence F, 1991.
"Layoffs and Lemons,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 351-380, October.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence Katz, 1989. "Layoffs and Lemons," NBER Working Papers 2968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gibbons, Robert & Katz, Lawrence F., 1991. "Layoffs and Lemons," Scholarly Articles 3442782, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence F. Katz, 1989. "Layoffs and Lemons," Working Papers 629, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Gibbons, R. & Katz, L.F., 1989. "Layoffs And Lemons," Working papers 531, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002.
"Technical Change, Inequality, and the Labor Market,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 7-72, March.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Technical Change, Inequality, and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 7800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
- Anders Frederiksen & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2002.
"Where did they go?,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
D3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2002. "Where did they go ?," CLS Working Papers 01-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2002. "Where Did They Go?," IZA Discussion Papers 414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Trostel & Ian Walker, 2006.
"Education and Work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-399.
- Trostel, P. & Walker, I., 2000. "Education and Work," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 554, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ann P. Bartel, 1982. "Wages, Nonwage Job Characteristics, and Labor Mobility," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(4), pages 578-589, July.
- Hall, Robert E, 1982.
"The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 716-724, September.
- Robert E. Hall, 1980. "The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 0560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2004. "Does Low Job Satisfaction Lead to Job Mobility?," IZA Discussion Papers 1026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McLaughlin, Kenneth J, 1991. "A Theory of Quits and Layoffs with Efficient Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012.
"Who Creates Jobs? Estimating Job Creation Rates at the Firm Level,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Huber, Peter & Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr , Michael, 2013. "Who Creates Jobs? Estimating Job Creation Rates at the Firm Level," Working Papers in Economics 2013-5, University of Salzburg.
- O'Farrell, Rory, 2012. "The effect of international firm mobility on wages and unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 931-943.
More about this item
Keywordsjob creation and job destruction; turnover of personnel; duration of unemployment; and impact of business cycles;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-09-11 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2005-09-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2005-09-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2005-09-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2005_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .