Earning Inequalities Between and Within Nests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aubert Patrick & Caroli Eve & Roger Muriel, 2005.
"New Technologies, Workplace Organisation and the Age Structure of the Workforce: Firm-Level Evidence,"
Research Unit Working Papers
0505, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Patrick Aubert & Eve Caroli & Muriel Roger, 2005. "New technologies, workplace organisation and the age structure of the workforce: Firm-level evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590805, HAL.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011.
"Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 641-646, January.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 641-646.
- Carlos Barros & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Post-Print halshs-00657261, HAL.
- Roy J. & Lin X., 2002. "Analysis of Multivariate Longitudinal Outcomes With Nonignorable Dropouts and Missing Covariates: Changes in Methadone Treatment Practices," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 40-52, March.
- Manon Domingues Dos Santos & Yannick L’Horty & Élisabeth Tovar, 2010. "Une introduction," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(1), pages 4-25.
- Domingues Dos Santos, Manon & L’Horty, Yannick & Tovar, Elisabeth, 2012. "Ségrégation urbaine et accès à l'emploi : Une introduction," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2010(01), pages 4-25, April.
- Roland Rathelot & Patrick Sillard, 2008. "Zones Franches Urbaines : quels effets sur l'emploi salarié et les créations d'établissements ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 415(1), pages 81-96.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Donna S. Rothstein, 2005.
"The Impact of Worker and Establishment‐level Characteristics on Male–Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Danish Matched Employee–Employer Data,"
CEIS, vol. 19(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Gubta, Nabanita Datta & Rothstein, Donna S., 2001. "The Impact of Worker and Establishment-level Characteristics on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Danish Matched Employee-Employer Data," CLS Working Papers 01-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2008.
"Gender differences in job separation rates and employment stability: New evidence from employer-employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 915-937, October.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2006. "Gender Differences in Job Separation Rates and Employment Stability: New Evidence from Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
- Recchia, Anthony, 2010. "R-Squared Measures for Two-Level Hierarchical Linear Models Using SAS," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(c02).
- Denis Fougère & Yannick L’Horty & Pierre Morin, 2002. "Introduction," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 53(6), pages 1111-1126.
- Carlos Barros & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2011. "How to quickly get a job? The transition from higher education to French labour market by a survival model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 439-448.
More about this item
Keywordsmultilevel models; wage di¤erentials; gender inequality; local labor markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00868198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.