Policy Implications of Changing Longevity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pestieau, Pierre & Racionero, Maria, 2016.
"Harsh occupations, life expectancy and social security,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 194-202.
- Pierre Pestieau & Maria Racionero, 2013. "Harsh occupations, life expectancy and social security," CEPR Discussion Papers 678, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2016. "Harsh Occupations, Life expectancy and Social Security," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2745, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- András Simonovits, 2015. "Socially optimal contribution rate and cap in a proportional (DC) pension system," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 14(1), pages 45-63, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLongevity; Public policy;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:halshs-01053594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .