Post-Kyoto CO2 emission reduction : the soft landing scenario analysed with POLES and other world models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Odile Blanchard & Patrick Criqui & Michel Trommetter & Laurent Viguier, 2000.
"Au-delà de Kyoto : enjeux d'équité et d'efficacité dans la négociation sur le changement climatique,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 15-35.
- Odile Blanchard & Patrick Criqui & Michel Trommetter & Laurent Viguier, 2000. "Au-delà de Kyoto : enjeux d'équité et d'efficacité dans la négociation sur le changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00196336, HAL.
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- Gusbin, Dominique & Klaassen, Ger & Kouvaritakis, Nikos, 1999. "Costs of a ceiling on Kyoto flexibility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(14), pages 833-844, December.
- Böhringer, Christoph, 2001. "Climate politics from Kyoto to Bonn: from little to nothing?!?," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-49, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Herbst & Felipe Andrés Toro & Felix Reitze & Eberhard Jochem, 2012. "Introduction to Energy Systems Modelling," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(II), pages 111-135, June.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- Bollen, Johannes, 2015. "The value of air pollution co-benefits of climate policies: Analysis with a global sector-trade CGE model called WorldScan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 178-191.
- Haller, Markus & Ludig, Sylvie & Bauer, Nico, 2012. "Bridging the scales: A conceptual model for coordinated expansion of renewable power generation, transmission and storage," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2687-2695.
- Markandya, A. & González-Eguino, M. & Criqui, P. & Mima, S., 2014.
"Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 288-301.
- Anil Markandya & Mikel González-Eguino & Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2011. "Low Climate Stabilisation under Diverse Growth and Convergence Scenarios," Working Papers 2011-08, BC3.
- Patrick Criqui & Mikel Gonzalez-Eguino & Anil Markandaya & Silvana Mima, 2014. "Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios," Post-Print halshs-00872630, HAL.
- Haller, Markus & Ludig, Sylvie & Bauer, Nico, 2012. "Decarbonization scenarios for the EU and MENA power system: Considering spatial distribution and short term dynamics of renewable generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 282-290.
- Criqui, P. & Mima, S. & Menanteau, P. & Kitous, A., 2015.
"Mitigation strategies and energy technology learning: An assessment with the POLES model,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 119-136.
- Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima & Philippe Menanteau & Alban Kitous, 2015. "Mitigation strategies and energy technology learning: an assessment with the POLES model," Post-Print halshs-00999280, HAL.
- Vicki Duscha & Katja Schumacher & Joachim Schleich & Pierre Buisson, 2014.
"Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 327-352, May.
- Duscha, Vicki & Schumacher, Katja & Schleich, Joachim & Buisson, Pierre, 2013. "Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Mendoza Beltran, Angelica & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper, 2011. "Exploring the bargaining space within international climate negotiations based on political, economic and environmental considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7361-7371.
- Li, Yanfei & Chang, Youngho, 2015. "Infrastructure investments for power trade and transmission in ASEAN+2: Costs, benefits, long-term contracts and prioritized developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 484-492.
- Kamiński, Jacek, 2012. "The development of market power in the Polish power generation sector: A 10-year perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 136-147.
- Patrick Criqui & Constantin Ilasca & Emmanuel Prados, 2014. "National Soft Landing CO2 trajectories under global carbon budgets," Working Papers halshs-00980101, HAL.
- A. F. Hof & M. G. J. Elzen & A. Mendoza Beltran, 2016. "The EU 40 % greenhouse gas emission reduction target by 2030 in perspective," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Pilli-Sihvola, Karoliina & Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Tuomenvirta, Heikki, 2010. "Climate change and electricity consumption--Witnessing increasing or decreasing use and costs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2409-2419, May.
- Simões, Sofia & Cleto, João & Fortes, Patricia & Seixas, Júlia & Huppes, Gjalt, 2008. "Cost of energy and environmental policy in Portuguese CO2 abatement--scenario analysis to 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3598-3611, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-Kyoto targets; model comparison; energy outlook; scenario; gaz à effet de serre; modèle énergétique; modèle POLES;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-06-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-06-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00078489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.