Report NEP-ENE-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Energy Conservation in the United States: Understanding its Role in Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 12272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alho, Kari, 2006. "Climate Policies and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 1024, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Peter Russ & Patrick Criqui, 2007. "Post-Kyoto CO2 emission reduction : the soft landing scenario analysed with POLES and other world models," Post-Print halshs-00078489, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00078623_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lionel Ragot & Katheline Schubert, 2006. "The optimal carbon sequestration in agricultural soils : does the dynamics of the physical process matter ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ian J. Bateman & Michael P. Cameron & Antreas Tsoumas, 2006. "Investigating the Characteristics of Stated Preferences for Reducing the Impacts of Air Pollution: A Contingent Valuation Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 06/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.