Cross-Border Data Exchanges : The Rise of Platform Economy in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin E. Hermalin, 2015.
"The strategic use of download limits by a monopoly platform,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 297-327, June.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2013. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 13-26, NET Institute.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2014. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 14-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Geoffrey G. Parker & Marshall W. Van Alstyne, 2005. "Two-Sided Network Effects: A Theory of Information Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(10), pages 1494-1504, October.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin E. Hermalin, 2012.
"The economics of network neutrality,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 43(4), pages 602-629, December.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2010. "The Economics of Network Neutrality," Working Papers 10-25, NET Institute.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2010. "The Economics of Network Neutrality," Working Papers 10-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Oz Shy, 2011. "A Short Survey of Network Economics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(2), pages 119-149, March.
- Pollock Rufus, 2010. "Is Google the Next Microsoft: Competition, Welfare and Regulation in Online Search," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-31, December.
- E. Glen Weyl, 2010. "A Price Theory of Multi-sided Platforms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1642-1672, September.
- Nye, Joseph S., 2014. "The Regime Complex for Managing Global Cyber Activities," Scholarly Articles 12308565, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
KeywordsData flows; intermediation platforms; Asian economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01245080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.